The Buildings of Wales: Glamorgan

John Newman


London/Cardiff: 1995

Objects associated with this source

Show further minor references


People associated with this source
John Coates Carter  (1859-1927) p. 112
F. R. Kempson  p. 95
Robert J. Newbery  (1861-1940) pp.99-100
John Prichard  (1818-1886) p. 91-4


Arts & Humanities Research Council - project sponsorsNational Library of Wales - project partnerUniversity of Wales Centre for Advanced Welsh and Celtic Studies - project partnerUniversity of Wales Trinity Saint David - project organiser

This database and its contents are copyright © 2008-2017 by University of Wales Trinity Saint David, unless otherwise noted. Copyright information

Database, software and website development by Technoleg Taliesin Cyf. © 2008-2017