Search the database

You searched for:   subject=four
Your search found 15 results.
  The Symbols of the Four Evangelists and the Adoration of the Lamb The Symbols of the Four Evangelists and the Adoration of the Lamb
designer: W. D. Caröe
artist: Frederick Brook Hitch
patron: Jenkinson
about 1932
St David's Cathedral, St Davids, Pembrokeshire
Chapel of St Edward the Confessor (south aisle of the retrochoir)
  Scenes from the Bible Scenes from the Bible
artist: Paul Webb
2000
Middle Hill Congregationalist Chapel, Middle Hill, Pembrokeshire
  The Feeding of the Multitude The Feeding of the Multitude
firm/studio: Lavers, Barraud & Westlake
1877
Priory Church of St Mary, Chepstow, Monmouthshire
south wall of the nave
  The Ascended Christ, Christ with Children and the Miracle of the Loaves and the Fishes The Ascended Christ, Christ with Children and the Miracle of the Loaves and the Fishes
1912
Church of St Seiriol, Penmon, Anglesey
east wall of chancel
  The Feeding of the Multitude The Feeding of the Multitude
firm/studio: Heaton, Butler & Bayne
1879
Church of St Nicholas, Grosmont, Monmouthshire
east wall of the chancel
  Symbols from Revelation Symbols from Revelation
firm/studio: William Morris & Co (Westminster)
designer: Frederick W. Cole
1956
St David's Cathedral, St Davids, Pembrokeshire
west wall of the north aisle
 O ye Winds of God Bless ye the Lord    from    The Benedicite O ye Winds of God Bless ye the Lord
from The Benedicite

artist: Heywood Sumner
1888
Church of St Mary, Llanfair Kilgeddin, Monmouthshire
north wall of the nave
  Christ the Good Shepherd with the Virgin and Child Christ the Good Shepherd with the Virgin and Child
artist: George F. Hunt
1937
Church of St Illtyd, Llantwit Fardre, Rhondda Cynon Taff
north wall of the nave
 Feeding the Multitude    from    Illustrations from The School Bible Feeding the Multitude
from Illustrations from The School Bible

publisher: Thomas Nelson & Sons Ltd
1946
Private Collection
  Scenes from the Life of Christ Scenes from the Life of Christ
firm/studio: Clayton & Bell
1873
Bangor Cathedral, Bangor, Gwynedd
east wall of the presbytery


Arts & Humanities Research Council - project sponsorsNational Library of Wales - project partnerUniversity of Wales Centre for Advanced Welsh and Celtic Studies - project partnerUniversity of Wales Trinity Saint David - project organiser

This database and its contents are copyright © 2008-2017 by University of Wales Trinity Saint David, unless otherwise noted. Copyright information

Database, software and website development by Technoleg Taliesin Cyf. © 2008-2017