New Jerusalem Congregational Church, Barry, Vale of Glamorgan
formerly in: Glamorgan
N.B.Position of marker is approximate and does not necessarily show the exact location of the site.
Site OS Grid Ref: ST119683
Photo © Martin Crampin, Imaging the Bible in Waleslarger image
Chapel (English Congregationalist)
Formerly Jerusalem Welsh Calvinistic Methodist Church chapel, Tynewydd Rd. Built in 1898/9. On its closure in 1962 it was bought by Tynewydd Road Congregational Church and renamed New Jerusalem Congregational Church.
| Scenes from the Bible |
artist: Alan Fairhurst
about 1970New Jerusalem Congregational Church, Barry, Vale of Glamorgan
Photo © Martin Crampin, Imaging the Bible in Wales
This database and its contents are copyright © 2008-2021 by University of Wales Trinity Saint David, unless otherwise noted. Copyright information
Database, software and website development by Technoleg Taliesin Cyf. © 2008-2021