J. Hodges

Designer working for James Powell & Sons in the 1920s and 30s.

Your search found 2 results.
  The Adoration of the Shepherds and the Magi The Adoration of the Shepherds and the Magi
firm/studio: Powell & Sons (Whitefriars) Ltd
designer: J. Hodges
1928
Church of St James the Great, Walwyns Castle, Pembrokeshire
east wall of the chancel
  Christ the Good Shepherd with Heraldry Christ the Good Shepherd with Heraldry
firm/studio: Powell & Sons (Whitefriars) Ltd
designer: Ernest Penwarden
designer: J. Hodges
1936
Church of Illtyd, Gwynno and Dyfodwg, Llantrisant, Rhondda Cynon Taff
north wall of the north aisle




Browse list of people in the database


View this record on the Stained Glass in Wales Catalogue
Arts & Humanities Research Council - project sponsorsNational Library of Wales - project partnerUniversity of Wales Centre for Advanced Welsh and Celtic Studies - project partnerUniversity of Wales Trinity Saint David - project organiser

This database and its contents are copyright © 2008-2017 by University of Wales Trinity Saint David, unless otherwise noted. Copyright information

Database, software and website development by Technoleg Taliesin Cyf. © 2008-2017