Church of St Cynog, Penderyn, Rhondda Cynon Taff

formerly in: Brecknockshire


N.B.Position of marker is approximate and does not necessarily show the exact location of the site.

Place OS Grid Ref: SN9408

Church (Anglican)
Medieval west tower survives. Church rebuilt 1843, repaired 1876 and fully restored 1895-6 by E. M. Bruce Vaughan.


Search for further information about Church of St Cynog, Penderyn, Rhondda Cynon Taff on Google


Artworks at this site:
The Adoration of the Magi
1886
Church of St Cynog, Penderyn, Rhondda Cynon Taff
east wall of the chancel
The Presentation in the Temple
1886
Church of St Cynog, Penderyn, Rhondda Cynon Taff
south wall of the sanctuary


View this site on the Stained Glass in Wales Catalogue






Arts & Humanities Research Council - project sponsorsNational Library of Wales - project partnerUniversity of Wales Centre for Advanced Welsh and Celtic Studies - project partnerUniversity of Wales Trinity Saint David - project organiser

This database and its contents are copyright © 2008-2018 by University of Wales Trinity Saint David, unless otherwise noted. Copyright information

Database, software and website development by Technoleg Taliesin Cyf. © 2008-2018