A. Seward & Co.

Lancaster firm founded by Abraham Seward (1760-1823) and then Charles Seward, who was working in the 1820s. In 1930 the proprietor was C.F. Seward, and the firm was still working into the late 1950s.


J. Knowles, 'Glass-Painters 1750-1850 (Part III)' Journal of the British Society of Master Glass-Painters, vol. xiii, no. 3 (1961–2), 517–18.

Search for further information about A. Seward & Co. on Google

Your search found 2 results.
  St Paul St Paul
firm/studio: A. Seward & Co.
Church of St Maelog, Llanfaelog, Anglesey
west end of the church
  Christ the Good Shepherd Christ the Good Shepherd
firm/studio: A. Seward & Co.
about 1923
Church of St Mor and St Deiniol, Llanfor, Gwynedd
north wall of the nave

Browse list of people in the database

View this record on the Stained Glass in Wales Catalogue
Arts & Humanities Research Council - project sponsorsNational Library of Wales - project partnerUniversity of Wales Centre for Advanced Welsh and Celtic Studies - project partnerUniversity of Wales Trinity Saint David - project organiser

This database and its contents are copyright © 2008-2021 by University of Wales Trinity Saint David, unless otherwise noted. Copyright information

Database, software and website development by Technoleg Taliesin Cyf. © 2008-2021