Church of St Meugan, St Maughans, Monmouthshire
Diocese of Monmouth
N.B.Position of marker is approximate and does not necessarily show the exact location of the site.
Site OS Grid Ref: SO45661567
Mainly fifteenth century, but with earlier features. Restored 1865-6 by J. P. Seddon, who added the timber top stage to the tower.
| The Adoration |
firm/studio: Heaton, Butler & Bayne
1866Church of St Meugan, St Maughans, Monmouthshire
This database and its contents are copyright © 2008-2021 by University of Wales Trinity Saint David, unless otherwise noted. Copyright information
Database, software and website development by Technoleg Taliesin Cyf. © 2008-2021