Church of St Florentius, St Florence, Pembrokeshire
Diocese of St Davids
N.B.Position of marker is approximate and does not necessarily show the exact location of the site.
Site OS Grid Ref: SN08230116
Tower about 1500, thirteenth century chancel, fourteenth century south transept, sixteenth century north chancel. Restored 1836 by Richard Barrett, and 1871 by Daniel Birkett of Carlisle, brother of the then rector.
| Scenes from the Passion of Christ |
about 1877Church of St Florentius, St Florence, Pembrokeshire
east wall of the chancel
This database and its contents are copyright © 2008-2021 by University of Wales Trinity Saint David, unless otherwise noted. Copyright information
Database, software and website development by Technoleg Taliesin Cyf. © 2008-2021