Church of St George, St George, Conwy
formerly in: Denbighshire
Diocese of St Asaph
N.B.Position of marker is approximate and does not necessarily show the exact location of the site.
Site OS Grid Ref: SH97357585
Photo © Martin Crampinlarger image
Church built on a sloping site between 1887 and 1894, replacing a double-naved medieval church of Kegidog, recorded in the thirteenth century and demolished in 1894. The new building was built close to the original site and designed by C.H.M. Mileham, consecrated in 1893.
CPAT Historic Churches Survey
as architect: C. H. M. Mileham
| The Risen Christ |
firm/studio: John Hardman & Co.
1919Church of St George, St George, Conwy
east wall of the chancel
Photo © Martin Crampin
This database and its contents are copyright © 2008-2021 by University of Wales Trinity Saint David, unless otherwise noted. Copyright information
Database, software and website development by Technoleg Taliesin Cyf. © 2008-2021