Church of St Illtyd, Newcastle, Bridgend, Glamorgan
N.B.Position of marker is approximate and does not necessarily show the exact location of the site.
Place OS Grid Ref: SS9079
RCAHMW COFLEIN [new window]
Only west tower remains of the medieval church. Rest rebuilt and enlarged 1849-50 by John Prichard of Llandaff and a north chancel chapel added 1893-4 by E. M. Bruce Vaughan.
| Crucifixion with St David and St Patrick |
Church of St Illtyd, Newcastle, Bridgend
View this site on the Stained Glass in Wales Catalogue
This database and its contents are copyright © 2008-2018 by University of Wales Trinity Saint David, unless otherwise noted. Copyright information
Database, software and website development by Technoleg Taliesin Cyf. © 2008-2018