Church of St Madoc, Llanmadoc, Swansea

formerly in: Glamorgan


N.B.Position of marker is approximate and does not necessarily show the exact location of the site.

Place OS Grid Ref: SS4493
RCAHMW COFLEIN [new window]

Photo © Martin Crampin, Imaging the Bible in Wales

larger image

Church (Anglican)
Restored 1865-6 at the expense of the Rector, J. D. Davies, whose woodcarving can also be seen in the church.

People associated with this site
   as architect: John Prichard
   as patron: J. D. Davies


Artworks at this site:
  The Four Evangelists The Four Evangelists
about 1865-1870
Church of St Madoc, Llanmadoc, Swansea
sanctuary
  Harvest Window Harvest Window
firm/studio: Celtic Studios
1950
Church of St Madoc, Llanmadoc, Swansea
east wall


View this site on the Stained Glass in Wales Catalogue


Church of St Madoc, Llanmadoc, Swansea height=

Photo © Martin Crampin, Imaging the Bible in Wales







Arts & Humanities Research Council - project sponsorsNational Library of Wales - project partnerUniversity of Wales Centre for Advanced Welsh and Celtic Studies - project partnerUniversity of Wales Trinity Saint David - project organiser

This database and its contents are copyright © 2008-2017 by University of Wales Trinity Saint David, unless otherwise noted. Copyright information

Database, software and website development by Technoleg Taliesin Cyf. © 2008-2017