Church of St Mary, Cyffylliog, Denbighshire
Diocese of St Asaph
N.B.Position of marker is approximate and does not necessarily show the exact location of the site.
Site OS Grid Ref: SJ05905784
Medieval church retaining some medieval fabric, including the font and a rood screen, following the rebuilding of the church by Arthur Baker in 1876.
CPAT Historic Churches Survey
as architect: Arthur Baker
| The Crucifixion with the Virgin Mary and St John |
1912Church of St Mary, Cyffylliog, Denbighshire
east wall of the chancel
| Christ Blessing Children Brought by their Mothers |
firm/studio: James Powell & Sons
1891Church of St Mary, Cyffylliog, Denbighshire
south wall of the chancel
This database and its contents are copyright © 2008-2021 by University of Wales Trinity Saint David, unless otherwise noted. Copyright information
Database, software and website development by Technoleg Taliesin Cyf. © 2008-2021