Church of St Ilid, Crai, Powys

formerly in: Brecknockshire


Diocese of Swansea and Brecon     (formerly: St Davids)

N.B.Position of marker is approximate and does not necessarily show the exact location of the site.

Site OS Grid Ref: SN89692464

Photo © Martin Crampin

larger image


Church (Anglican)

Church built in 1882-3 by J.B. Fowler.

view on the National Monuments Record (COFLEIN)

view on the Church Heritage Cymru website


Search for further information about Church of St Ilid, Crai, Powys on Google


Artworks at this site:
The Light of the World
firm/studio: Celtic Studios
1960
Church of St Ilid, Crai, Powys
east wall of the chancel
The Good Shepherd
firm/studio: Celtic Studios
1983
Church of St Ilid, Crai, Powys
north wall of the nave


View this site on the Stained Glass in Wales Catalogue


Church of St Ilid, Crai, Powys height=

Photo © Martin Crampin







Arts & Humanities Research Council - project sponsorsNational Library of Wales - project partnerUniversity of Wales Centre for Advanced Welsh and Celtic Studies - project partnerUniversity of Wales Trinity Saint David - project organiser

This database and its contents are copyright © 2008-2018 by University of Wales Trinity Saint David, unless otherwise noted. Copyright information

Database, software and website development by Technoleg Taliesin Cyf. © 2008-2018