Church of St Mary, Court Henry, Carmarthenshire

Diocese of St Davids

N.B.Position of marker is approximate and does not necessarily show the exact location of the site.

Site OS Grid Ref: SN55812262

Church (Anglican)

Church built as a private church for Revd C.W. Green of Court Henry in 1833, and altered in the 1890s by the architect David Jenkins.

view on the National Monuments Record (COFLEIN)

view on the Church Heritage Cymru website


Search for further information about Church of St Mary, Court Henry, Carmarthenshire on Google


People associated with this site
   as architect: William David Jenkins


Artworks at this site:
  The Crucifixion with the Virgin Mary, St John and St Mary Magdalene The Crucifixion with the Virgin Mary, St John and St Mary Magdalene
firm/studio: Mayer & Co.
1890s
Church of St Mary, Court Henry, Carmarthenshire
east wall of the chancel
  Christ with Children Brought by their Mothers Christ with Children Brought by their Mothers
firm/studio: Mayer & Co.
1890s
Church of St Mary, Court Henry, Carmarthenshire
south wall of the chancel
  Christ the Good Shepherd with St Francis and St David Christ the Good Shepherd with St Francis and St David
artist: Edward A. Woore
1926
Church of St Mary, Court Henry, Carmarthenshire
south wall of the south transept
  St George and St Martin St George and St Martin
artist: Edward A. Woore
1926
Church of St Mary, Court Henry, Carmarthenshire
south wall of the nave


View this site on the Stained Glass in Wales Catalogue






Arts & Humanities Research Council - project sponsorsNational Library of Wales - project partnerUniversity of Wales Centre for Advanced Welsh and Celtic Studies - project partnerUniversity of Wales Trinity Saint David - project organiser

This database and its contents are copyright © 2008-2018 by University of Wales Trinity Saint David, unless otherwise noted. Copyright information

Database, software and website development by Technoleg Taliesin Cyf. © 2008-2018