Church of St Mary, Bagillt, Flintshire

Diocese of St Asaph

N.B.Position of marker is approximate and does not necessarily show the exact location of the site.

Site OS Grid Ref: SJ22267509

Church (Anglican)

Church built 1837-9 to the design of John Welch and consecrated July 1839.

view on the National Monuments Record (COFLEIN)

view on the Church Heritage Cymru website


Search for further information about Church of St Mary, Bagillt, Flintshire on Google


People associated with this site
   as architect: John Welch


Artworks at this site:
Scenes from the Passion of Christ
firm/studio: William Henry Constable
1874
Church of St Mary, Bagillt, Flintshire
east wall of the chancel
The Ascension
firm/studio: William Henry Constable
about 1874
Church of St Mary, Bagillt, Flintshire
south wall of the south transept


View this site on the Stained Glass in Wales Catalogue






Arts & Humanities Research Council - project sponsorsNational Library of Wales - project partnerUniversity of Wales Centre for Advanced Welsh and Celtic Studies - project partnerUniversity of Wales Trinity Saint David - project organiser

This database and its contents are copyright © 2008-2018 by University of Wales Trinity Saint David, unless otherwise noted. Copyright information

Database, software and website development by Technoleg Taliesin Cyf. © 2008-2018