Church of St Garmon, Castle Caereinion, Powys
formerly in: Montgomeryshire
Diocese of St Asaph
N.B.Position of marker is approximate and does not necessarily show the exact location of the site.
Site OS Grid Ref: SJ16360549
Church of 1865 on a medieval site. The present building was designed by T.H. Wyatt and contains earlier fittings.
CPAT Historic Churches Survey
| The Crucifixion with the Virgin Mary and St John |
firm/studio: John Hardman & Co.
about 1865Church of St Garmon, Castle Caereinion, Powys
east wall of the chancel
This database and its contents are copyright © 2008-2021 by University of Wales Trinity Saint David, unless otherwise noted. Copyright information
Database, software and website development by Technoleg Taliesin Cyf. © 2008-2021