Church of St Ddwywe, Llanddwywe, Gwynedd

formerly in: Merioneth


Diocese of Bangor

N.B.Position of marker is approximate and does not necessarily show the exact location of the site.

Site OS Grid Ref: SH58642237

Church (Anglican)

Restorations in 1901-2 and 1925-6.

view on the National Monuments Record (COFLEIN)

view on the Church Heritage Cymru website


Search for further information about Church of St Ddwywe, Llanddwywe, Gwynedd on Google


Artworks at this site:
  Christ Healing the Sick Christ Healing the Sick
firm/studio: G. Maile & Son
Church of St Ddwywe, Llanddwywe, Gwynedd
west wall
  The Baptism of Christ The Baptism of Christ
Church of St Ddwywe, Llanddwywe, Gwynedd
east wall of the chancel
  Altar with Biblical Texts Altar with Biblical Texts
Church of St Ddwywe, Llanddwywe, Gwynedd
east wall of the chancel


View this site on the Stained Glass in Wales Catalogue






Arts & Humanities Research Council - project sponsorsNational Library of Wales - project partnerUniversity of Wales Centre for Advanced Welsh and Celtic Studies - project partnerUniversity of Wales Trinity Saint David - project organiser

This database and its contents are copyright © 2008-2018 by University of Wales Trinity Saint David, unless otherwise noted. Copyright information

Database, software and website development by Technoleg Taliesin Cyf. © 2008-2018