Church of St Winifred, Penrhiwceiber, Rhondda Cynon Taff
formerly in: Glamorgan
Diocese of Llandaff
N.B.Position of marker is approximate and does not necessarily show the exact location of the site.
Site OS Grid Ref: ST05849773
Church built in 1882-3, designed by the architect Thomas Nicholson. The south aisle was added in 1911-12.
| St Winefride, St Cecilia and Charity |
firm/studio: Jones & Willis Ltd
1898Church of St Winifred, Penrhiwceiber, Rhondda Cynon Taff
east wall of the chancel
| The Virgin Mary and St John |
about 1911Church of St Winifred, Penrhiwceiber, Rhondda Cynon Taff
east wall of the south aisle
This database and its contents are copyright © 2008-2021 by University of Wales Trinity Saint David, unless otherwise noted. Copyright information
Database, software and website development by Technoleg Taliesin Cyf. © 2008-2021