Former English Congregational Church, Pontycymer, Bridgend
formerly in: Glamorgan
N.B.Position of marker is approximate and does not necessarily show the exact location of the site.
Site OS Grid Ref: SS905914
The first chapel on the site was built in 1895, and was replaced in 1904 with a building designed by the architect P.J. Thomas of Bridgend. The church was recently closed and is now known as 'The Gothic'.
| Women Performing Acts of Mercy |
firm/studio: Jones & Willis Ltd
about 1904Former English Congregational Church, Pontycymer, Bridgend
over the altar
This database and its contents are copyright © 2008-2021 by University of Wales Trinity Saint David, unless otherwise noted. Copyright information
Database, software and website development by Technoleg Taliesin Cyf. © 2008-2021