Skewen Methodist Church, Skewen, Neath Port Talbot
formerly in: Glamorgan
N.B.Position of marker is approximate and does not necessarily show the exact location of the site.
Site OS Grid Ref: SS731974
Photo © Ann Swindalelarger image
Church on New Road, Skewen, built as the United Methodist Church and opened in 1909. It is now part of the Neath Port Talbot Methodist Circuit.
| The Dove of the Holy Spirit with Symbols of the Eucharist |
1963Skewen Methodist Church, Skewen, Neath Port Talbot
front of pulpit
Photo © Ann Swindale
This database and its contents are copyright © 2008-2021 by University of Wales Trinity Saint David, unless otherwise noted. Copyright information
Database, software and website development by Technoleg Taliesin Cyf. © 2008-2021