Church of St Thomas, Bylchau, Conwy
formerly in: Denbighshire
Diocese of St Asaph
N.B.Position of marker is approximate and does not necessarily show the exact location of the site.
Site OS Grid Ref: SH97646299
Church built by Gilbert Scott in 1857.
as architect: George Gilbert Scott
| The Crucifixion with the Virgin Mary and St John |
firm/studio: William Wailes
1857Church of St Thomas, Bylchau, Conwy
east wall of the chancel
This database and its contents are copyright © 2008-2021 by University of Wales Trinity Saint David, unless otherwise noted. Copyright information
Database, software and website development by Technoleg Taliesin Cyf. © 2008-2021