Christ Church, Aberbeeg, Caerphilly

formerly in: Monmouthshire


Diocese of Monmouth

N.B.Position of marker is approximate and does not necessarily show the exact location of the site.

Site OS Grid Ref: SO20740160

Photo © Martin Crampin

larger image


Church (Anglican)

Church opened in 1910. Closed in 2012.

view on the National Monuments Record (COFLEIN)

view on the Church Heritage Cymru website


Search for further information about Christ Church, Aberbeeg, Caerphilly on Google


Artworks at this site:
  The Last Supper The Last Supper
firm/studio: R. L. Boulton & Sons
1913
Christ Church, Aberbeeg, Caerphilly
east wall of the chancel
  St Luke St Luke
firm/studio: J. Wippell & Co. Ltd
1967
Christ Church, Aberbeeg, Caerphilly
south wall of the sanctuary
  The Baptism of Christ The Baptism of Christ
firm/studio: J. Wippell & Co. Ltd
1967
Christ Church, Aberbeeg, Caerphilly
west wall of the south aisle
  Christ with St Peter and St Paul Christ with St Peter and St Paul
firm/studio: Herbert Davis
perhaps 1890s
Christ Church, Aberbeeg, Caerphilly
south wall of the nave


View this site on the Stained Glass in Wales Catalogue


Christ Church, Aberbeeg, Caerphilly height=

Photo © Martin Crampin



Other images of this site
Aberbeeg_DSC7191B.jpg



Arts & Humanities Research Council - project sponsorsNational Library of Wales - project partnerUniversity of Wales Centre for Advanced Welsh and Celtic Studies - project partnerUniversity of Wales Trinity Saint David - project organiser

This database and its contents are copyright © 2008-2018 by University of Wales Trinity Saint David, unless otherwise noted. Copyright information

Database, software and website development by Technoleg Taliesin Cyf. © 2008-2018