Church of the Holy Trinity, Gwersyllt, Wrexham
formerly in: Denbighshire
Diocese of St Asaph
N.B.Position of marker is approximate and does not necessarily show the exact location of the site.
Site OS Grid Ref: SJ31625355
Church designed by Thomas Penson, built 1850-1, and consecrated on 25 July 1851.
as architect: Thomas Penson
| Peter's Commission |
artist: J. E. Nuttgens
1977Church of the Holy Trinity, Gwersyllt, Wrexham
This database and its contents are copyright © 2008-2021 by University of Wales Trinity Saint David, unless otherwise noted. Copyright information
Database, software and website development by Technoleg Taliesin Cyf. © 2008-2021