Penmorfa Calvinistic Methodist Chapel, Penmorfa, Ceredigion
formerly in: Cardiganshire
N.B.Position of marker is approximate and does not necessarily show the exact location of the site.
Site OS Grid Ref: SN304522
Calvinist Methodist Chapel originally built in 1796. The chapel was rebuilt in 1846, and again in 1939-9.
| Pulpit Windows |
firm/studio: William Morris & Co (Westminster)
1939Penmorfa Calvinistic Methodist Chapel, Penmorfa, Ceredigion
This database and its contents are copyright © 2008-2021 by University of Wales Trinity Saint David, unless otherwise noted. Copyright information
Database, software and website development by Technoleg Taliesin Cyf. © 2008-2021