Church of St Tecla, Llandegley, Powys

formerly in: Radnorshire


Diocese of Swansea and Brecon

N.B.Position of marker is approximate and does not necessarily show the exact location of the site.

Site OS Grid Ref: SO13926289

Church of St Tecla, Llandegley, Powys Llandegley_DSC1694B.jpg Photo © Martin Crampin

Photo © Martin Crampin

larger image


Church (Anglican)

view on the National Monuments Record (COFLEIN)

view on the Church Heritage Cymru website


Search for further information about Church of St Tecla, Llandegley, Powys on Google


Artworks at this site:
  The Crucifixion with Christ the Light of the World and the Good Shepherd The Crucifixion with Christ the Light of the World and the Good Shepherd
firm/studio: Jones & Willis Ltd
1897
Church of St Tecla, Llandegley, Powys
east wall of the chancel
  The Resurrection The Resurrection
firm/studio: Jones & Willis Ltd
about 1911
Church of St Tecla, Llandegley, Powys
south wall of the chancel
  Charity Charity
firm/studio: Jones & Willis Ltd
about 1907
Church of St Tecla, Llandegley, Powys
north wall of the chancel


Church of St Tecla, Llandegley, Powys height=

Photo © Martin Crampin







Arts & Humanities Research Council - project sponsorsNational Library of Wales - project partnerUniversity of Wales Centre for Advanced Welsh and Celtic Studies - project partnerUniversity of Wales Trinity Saint David - project organiser

This database and its contents are copyright © 2008-2019 by University of Wales Trinity Saint David, unless otherwise noted. Copyright information

Database, software and website development by Technoleg Taliesin Cyf. © 2008-2019