Church of St Caffo, Llangaffo, Anglesey

N.B.Position of marker is approximate and does not necessarily show the exact location of the site.

Site OS Grid Ref: SH446685
RCAHMW COFLEIN [new window]

Photo © Peter Jones

larger image

Church (Anglican)
Church built by Weightman & Hadfield in 1846, replacing a medieval church.

People associated with this site
   as architect: Weightman & Hadfield


Artworks at this site:
  The Good Samaritan The Good Samaritan
firm/studio: Percy Bacon Brothers
Church of St Caffo, Llangaffo, Anglesey
north wall of the nave
  Christ the Good Shepherd Christ the Good Shepherd
firm/studio: Mayer & Co.
1890
Church of St Caffo, Llangaffo, Anglesey
east wall of the chancel
 The Sower Soweth the Word The Sower Soweth the Word
firm/studio: Gamon & Humphry
1918
Church of St Caffo, Llangaffo, Anglesey
south wall of the nave
 Anna the Prophetess Anna the Prophetess
firm/studio: Gamon & Humphry
1916
Church of St Caffo, Llangaffo, Anglesey
north wall of the nave


View this site on the Stained Glass in Wales Catalogue


Church of St Caffo, Llangaffo, Anglesey height=

Photo © Peter Jones







Arts & Humanities Research Council - project sponsorsNational Library of Wales - project partnerUniversity of Wales Centre for Advanced Welsh and Celtic Studies - project partnerUniversity of Wales Trinity Saint David - project organiser

This database and its contents are copyright © 2008-2017 by University of Wales Trinity Saint David, unless otherwise noted. Copyright information

Database, software and website development by Technoleg Taliesin Cyf. © 2008-2017