Church of the Holy Cross, Llannor, Gwynedd
formerly in: Caernarfonshire
Diocese of Bangor
N.B.Position of marker is approximate and does not necessarily show the exact location of the site.
Site OS Grid Ref: SH35393726
Photo © Martin Crampinlarger image
Medieval church rebuilt by Henry Kennedy in 1855. The lower part of the tower is probably late-fifteenth or early-sixteenth century. Later alterations by Harold Hughes in 1905.
| Crucified Christ|
detail from The Crucifixion with the Virgin Mary and St John
about 1870Church of the Holy Cross, Llannor, Gwynedd
east wall of the chancel
Photo © Martin Crampin
This database and its contents are copyright © 2008-2021 by University of Wales Trinity Saint David, unless otherwise noted. Copyright information
Database, software and website development by Technoleg Taliesin Cyf. © 2008-2021