Church of St Edern, Edern, Gwynedd

formerly in: Caernarfonshire


N.B.Position of marker is approximate and does not necessarily show the exact location of the site.

Site OS Grid Ref: SH279396
RCAHMW COFLEIN [new window]

Photo © Martin Crampin

larger image

Church (Anglican)

Artworks at this site:
East Window
firm/studio: Clayton & Bell
about 1865
Church of St Edern, Edern, Gwynedd
east wall of the chancel


View this site on the Stained Glass in Wales Catalogue


Church of St Edern, Edern, Gwynedd height=

Photo © Martin Crampin







Arts & Humanities Research Council - project sponsorsNational Library of Wales - project partnerUniversity of Wales Centre for Advanced Welsh and Celtic Studies - project partnerUniversity of Wales Trinity Saint David - project organiser

This database and its contents are copyright © 2008-2017 by University of Wales Trinity Saint David, unless otherwise noted. Copyright information

Database, software and website development by Technoleg Taliesin Cyf. © 2008-2017