Church of St Engan, Llanengan, Gwynedd

formerly in: Caernarfonshire


N.B.Position of marker is approximate and does not necessarily show the exact location of the site.

Site OS Grid Ref: SH294270
RCAHMW COFLEIN [new window]

Photo © Martin Crampin

larger image

Church (Anglican)
Thirteenth-century church remodelled in the sixteenth century.

Artworks at this site:
The Crucifixion with the Virgin Mary and St John
firm/studio: C.E. Kempe & Co Ltd
restorer: Charles Lightfoot
1911
Church of St Engan, Llanengan, Gwynedd
east wall of the chancel aisle


View this site on the Stained Glass in Wales Catalogue


Church of St Engan, Llanengan, Gwynedd height=

Photo © Martin Crampin







Arts & Humanities Research Council - project sponsorsNational Library of Wales - project partnerUniversity of Wales Centre for Advanced Welsh and Celtic Studies - project partnerUniversity of Wales Trinity Saint David - project organiser

This database and its contents are copyright © 2008-2017 by University of Wales Trinity Saint David, unless otherwise noted. Copyright information

Database, software and website development by Technoleg Taliesin Cyf. © 2008-2017