Church of St David, Henfynyw, Ceredigion
formerly in: Cardiganshire
Diocese of St Davids
N.B.Position of marker is approximate and does not necessarily show the exact location of the site.
Site OS Grid Ref: SN44756120
Church built on a medieval site in 1862-4 by R.J. Withers.
as architect: R. J. Withers
| Christ the Good Shepherd with St David and St John |
firm/studio: C.E. Kempe & Co Ltd
1933Church of St David, Henfynyw, Ceredigion
east wall of the chancel
This database and its contents are copyright © 2008-2021 by University of Wales Trinity Saint David, unless otherwise noted. Copyright information
Database, software and website development by Technoleg Taliesin Cyf. © 2008-2021