Church of St Paul, Pentre Broughton, Wrexham
formerly in: Denbighshire
Diocese of St Asaph
N.B.Position of marker is approximate and does not necessarily show the exact location of the site.
Site OS Grid Ref: SJ30595334
Church built in 1888-89, designed by the architect Howel Davies of Wrexham.
| The Ascension |
firm/studio: Jones & Willis Ltd
1896Church of St Paul, Pentre Broughton, Wrexham
east wall of the chancel
| The Risen Christ with Angels |
firm/studio: Celtic Studios
1974Church of St Paul, Pentre Broughton, Wrexham
This database and its contents are copyright © 2008-2021 by University of Wales Trinity Saint David, unless otherwise noted. Copyright information
Database, software and website development by Technoleg Taliesin Cyf. © 2008-2021