Church of St John the Baptist, Troedyrhiw, Merthyr Tydfil

formerly in: Glamorgan


N.B.Position of marker is approximate and does not necessarily show the exact location of the site.

Site OS Grid Ref: SO068021
RCAHMW COFLEIN [new window]

Church (Anglican)
Church built 1850-2 by the architect John Prichard.

People associated with this site
   as architect: John Prichard


Artworks at this site:
  Scenes from the Passion of Christ Scenes from the Passion of Christ
firm/studio: William Wailes
1863
Church of St John the Baptist, Troedyrhiw, Merthyr Tydfil
east wall of the chancel


View this site on the Stained Glass in Wales Catalogue






Arts & Humanities Research Council - project sponsorsNational Library of Wales - project partnerUniversity of Wales Centre for Advanced Welsh and Celtic Studies - project partnerUniversity of Wales Trinity Saint David - project organiser

This database and its contents are copyright © 2008-2017 by University of Wales Trinity Saint David, unless otherwise noted. Copyright information

Database, software and website development by Technoleg Taliesin Cyf. © 2008-2017