Church of St Martin, Flimston, Pembrokeshire

N.B.Position of marker is approximate and does not necessarily show the exact location of the site.

Site OS Grid Ref: SR924955
RCAHMW COFLEIN [new window]

Church (Anglican)
An original pamphlet in duplicated typescript form, reproduces an original manuscript by Lambton (1914) after he and his wife Lady Victoria Lambton were given permission by Lord Cawdor to restore the Chapel in memory of their three sons who died within a few months of each other. 210mmx150mm. Stapled. 24pp. The Chapel was later restored again by Officers, Soldiers and Civilian staff at the Royal Armoured Corps range at Castlemartin.

Artworks at this site:
Virgin and Child
artist: Kenneth Bunton
1964
Church of St Martin, Flimston, Pembrokeshire
vestry
St Longinus
firm/studio: Heaton, Butler & Bayne
about 1903
Church of St Martin, Flimston, Pembrokeshire
north wall of the sanctuary
St Michael and St George
firm/studio: Heaton, Butler & Bayne
about 1903
Church of St Martin, Flimston, Pembrokeshire
west end of the nave


View this site on the Stained Glass in Wales Catalogue






Arts & Humanities Research Council - project sponsorsNational Library of Wales - project partnerUniversity of Wales Centre for Advanced Welsh and Celtic Studies - project partnerUniversity of Wales Trinity Saint David - project organiser

This database and its contents are copyright © 2008-2017 by University of Wales Trinity Saint David, unless otherwise noted. Copyright information

Database, software and website development by Technoleg Taliesin Cyf. © 2008-2017