Church of St Trillo, Llandrillo-yn-Edeirnion, Denbighshire

formerly in: Merioneth


Diocese of St Asaph

N.B.Position of marker is approximate and does not necessarily show the exact location of the site.

Site OS Grid Ref: SJ03443708

Church (Anglican)

Medieval church, rebuilt in 1776 with restorations in 1852 and 1875-7.

CPAT Historic Churches Survey

view on the National Monuments Record (COFLEIN)

view on the Church Heritage Cymru website


Search for further information about Church of St Trillo, Llandrillo-yn-Edeirnion, Denbighshire on Google


Artworks at this site:
Scenes from the Death and Resurrection of Christ
firm/studio: Clayton & Bell
about 1868
Church of St Trillo, Llandrillo-yn-Edeirnion, Denbighshire
east wall of the chancel
Moses with the Brazen Serpent
firm/studio: Clayton & Bell
about 1878
Church of St Trillo, Llandrillo-yn-Edeirnion, Denbighshire
north wall of the chancel
The Return of the Prodigal Son
firm/studio: Clayton & Bell
about 1878
Church of St Trillo, Llandrillo-yn-Edeirnion, Denbighshire
north wall of the chancel


View this site on the Stained Glass in Wales Catalogue






Arts & Humanities Research Council - project sponsorsNational Library of Wales - project partnerUniversity of Wales Centre for Advanced Welsh and Celtic Studies - project partnerUniversity of Wales Trinity Saint David - project organiser

This database and its contents are copyright © 2008-2019 by University of Wales Trinity Saint David, unless otherwise noted. Copyright information

Database, software and website development by Technoleg Taliesin Cyf. © 2008-2019