Church of St Cedwyn, Llangedwyn, Powys

formerly in: Denbighshire


N.B.Position of marker is approximate and does not necessarily show the exact location of the site.

Site OS Grid Ref: SJ188241
RCAHMW COFLEIN [new window]

Photo © Phil Hellin

larger image

Church (Anglican)
Church rebuilt in 1869-70, incorporating both some medieval masonry and, in the porch, Romanesque work from an earlier Victorian church.

CPAT Historic Churches Survey


Search for further information about Church of St Cedwyn, Llangedwyn, Powys on Google


Artworks at this site:
  Memorial Window Memorial Window
firm/studio: Ward & Hughes
about 1883
Church of St Cedwyn, Llangedwyn, Powys
north wall of the nave
  Christ Appearing to His Disciples Christ Appearing to His Disciples
firm/studio: John Hardman & Co.
Church of St Cedwyn, Llangedwyn, Powys
north wall


View this site on the Stained Glass in Wales Catalogue


Church of St Cedwyn, Llangedwyn, Powys height=

Photo © Phil Hellin







Arts & Humanities Research Council - project sponsorsNational Library of Wales - project partnerUniversity of Wales Centre for Advanced Welsh and Celtic Studies - project partnerUniversity of Wales Trinity Saint David - project organiser

This database and its contents are copyright © 2008-2018 by University of Wales Trinity Saint David, unless otherwise noted. Copyright information

Database, software and website development by Technoleg Taliesin Cyf. © 2008-2018