Church of St Peter, Goytre, Port Talbot, Neath Port Talbot

formerly in: Glamorgan


Diocese of Llandaff

N.B.Position of marker is approximate and does not necessarily show the exact location of the site.

Site OS Grid Ref: SS78538963

Church (Anglican)

Church opened in 1915. The building was previously at Morfa, and was reconstructed on the site at the expense of Emily Talbot.

Church website

view on the Church Heritage Cymru website


Search for further information about Church of St Peter, Goytre, Port Talbot, Neath Port Talbot on Google


Artworks at this site:
St Peter
Church of St Peter, Goytre, Port Talbot, Neath Port Talbot
sanctuary


View this site on the Stained Glass in Wales Catalogue






Arts & Humanities Research Council - project sponsorsNational Library of Wales - project partnerUniversity of Wales Centre for Advanced Welsh and Celtic Studies - project partnerUniversity of Wales Trinity Saint David - project organiser

This database and its contents are copyright © 2008-2019 by University of Wales Trinity Saint David, unless otherwise noted. Copyright information

Database, software and website development by Technoleg Taliesin Cyf. © 2008-2019