Church of St Martin, Caerphilly
formerly in: Glamorgan
Diocese of Llandaff
N.B.Position of marker is approximate and does not necessarily show the exact location of the site.
Site OS Grid Ref: ST15538651
Church built 1874–9 an earlier church. The original design was by Charles Buckeridge, but after his death the work was continued by John Loughborough Pearson.
| The Crucifixion with Scenes from the Passion of Christ |
firm/studio: John Hardman & Co.
1879Church of St Martin, Caerphilly
east wall of the chancel
This database and its contents are copyright © 2008-2021 by University of Wales Trinity Saint David, unless otherwise noted. Copyright information
Database, software and website development by Technoleg Taliesin Cyf. © 2008-2021