Church of St Cynwyl, Aberporth, Ceredigion
formerly in: Cardiganshire
Diocese of St Davids
N.B.Position of marker is approximate and does not necessarily show the exact location of the site.
Site OS Grid Ref: SN25615107
Photo © Martin Crampinlarger image
The medieval church was replaced by a new church, built by R.J. Withers in 1855-7, at a cost of £750.
as architect: R. J. Withers
| The Resurrection |
artist: Alfred Bell
firm/studio: N. W. Lavers
about 1855Church of St Cynwyl, Aberporth, Ceredigion
east wall of the chancel
Photo © Martin Crampin
This database and its contents are copyright © 2008-2021 by University of Wales Trinity Saint David, unless otherwise noted. Copyright information
Database, software and website development by Technoleg Taliesin Cyf. © 2008-2021