Church of St Mary, Llanfair Talhaiarn, Conwy

formerly in: Denbighshire


Diocese of St Asaph

N.B.Position of marker is approximate and does not necessarily show the exact location of the site.

Site OS Grid Ref: SH92727014

Photo © Martin Crampin

larger image


Church (Anglican)

Double-naved medieval church, with a probable early medieval origin. Restored by J. Oldrid Scott in 1876.

CPAT Historic Churches Survey

view on the National Monuments Record (COFLEIN)

view on the Church Heritage Cymru website


Search for further information about Church of St Mary, Llanfair Talhaiarn, Conwy on Google


People associated with this site
   as architect: John Oldrid Scott


Artworks at this site:
  The Crucifixion with Scenes Depicting Mary and Martha The Crucifixion with Scenes Depicting Mary and Martha
about 1882
Church of St Mary, Llanfair Talhaiarn, Conwy
east wall of the chancel


View this site on the Stained Glass in Wales Catalogue


Church of St Mary, Llanfair Talhaiarn, Conwy height=

Photo © Martin Crampin







Arts & Humanities Research Council - project sponsorsNational Library of Wales - project partnerUniversity of Wales Centre for Advanced Welsh and Celtic Studies - project partnerUniversity of Wales Trinity Saint David - project organiser

This database and its contents are copyright © 2008-2018 by University of Wales Trinity Saint David, unless otherwise noted. Copyright information

Database, software and website development by Technoleg Taliesin Cyf. © 2008-2018