Church of St Sannan, Llansannan, Conwy

formerly in: Denbighshire


Diocese of St Asaph

N.B.Position of marker is approximate and does not necessarily show the exact location of the site.

Site OS Grid Ref: SH93416591

Church of St Sannan, Llansannan, Conwy P6160392.JPG Photo © Peter Jones

Photo © Peter Jones

larger image


Church (Anglican)

Medieval church restored in 1878-9.

CPAT Historic Churches Survey

view on the National Monuments Record (COFLEIN)

view on the Church Heritage Cymru website


Search for further information about Church of St Sannan, Llansannan, Conwy on Google


Artworks at this site:
  Christ the Light of the World with St Sannan and St David Christ the Light of the World with St Sannan and St David
artist: Henry Gustave Hiller
1910
Church of St Sannan, Llansannan, Conwy
east wall of the south nave
  The Crucifixion with the Virgin Mary and St John The Crucifixion with the Virgin Mary and St John
firm/studio: Jones & Willis Ltd
about 1900
Church of St Sannan, Llansannan, Conwy
east wall of the north nave (Lady Chapel)


Church of St Sannan, Llansannan, Conwy height=

Photo © Peter Jones







Arts & Humanities Research Council - project sponsorsNational Library of Wales - project partnerUniversity of Wales Centre for Advanced Welsh and Celtic Studies - project partnerUniversity of Wales Trinity Saint David - project organiser

This database and its contents are copyright © 2008-2019 by University of Wales Trinity Saint David, unless otherwise noted. Copyright information

Database, software and website development by Technoleg Taliesin Cyf. © 2008-2019