Church of St Tysilio, Llandysilio, Powys
formerly in: Montgomeryshire
Diocese of St Asaph
N.B.Position of marker is approximate and does not necessarily show the exact location of the site.
Site OS Grid Ref: SJ26781931
Church built in 1867-8 by G.E. Street, on the site of a probable early medieval foundation. Reredos by Thomas Earp and glass in the east and west walls by Clayton and Bell. A window in the south wall of the nave by James Powell & Sons.
CPAT Historic Churches Survey
as architect: George Edmund Street
| East Window |
designer: George Edmund Street
firm/studio: Clayton & Bell
1867Church of St Tysilio, Llandysilio, Powys
east wall of the chancel
This database and its contents are copyright © 2008-2021 by University of Wales Trinity Saint David, unless otherwise noted. Copyright information
Database, software and website development by Technoleg Taliesin Cyf. © 2008-2021