Trevor Parish Church, Trevor, Denbighshire
Diocese of St Asaph
N.B.Position of marker is approximate and does not necessarily show the exact location of the site.
Site OS Grid Ref: SJ25794223
Photo © Peter Joneslarger image
The church is without a dedication and was built as a private chapel in about 1717 for the Lloyds of Trevor Hall.
CPAT Historic Churches Survey
| The Crucifixion with the Virgin Mary and St John |
artist: Trena Cox
1930Trevor Parish Church, Trevor, Denbighshire
east wall of the chancel
Photo © Peter Jones
This database and its contents are copyright © 2008-2021 by University of Wales Trinity Saint David, unless otherwise noted. Copyright information
Database, software and website development by Technoleg Taliesin Cyf. © 2008-2021