Church of St Gwyndaf, Llanwnda, Gwynedd
formerly in: Caernarfonshire
Diocese of Bangor (formerly: Bangor)
N.B.Position of marker is approximate and does not necessarily show the exact location of the site.
Site OS Grid Ref: SH47595867
Photo © Peter Joneslarger image
Church built in 1847 in a Romanesque style with a cruciform plan and sanctuary apse.
| Faith, Hope and Charity |
firm/studio: Lavers & Westlake
1899Church of St Gwyndaf, Llanwnda, Gwynedd
east wall of the sanctuary apse
Photo © Peter Jones
This database and its contents are copyright © 2008-2021 by University of Wales Trinity Saint David, unless otherwise noted. Copyright information
Database, software and website development by Technoleg Taliesin Cyf. © 2008-2021