Church of All Saints, Wrexham
formerly in: Denbighshire
Diocese of St Asaph
N.B.Position of marker is approximate and does not necessarily show the exact location of the site.
Site OS Grid Ref: SJ33094982
Church built in 1910-12 by L.W. Barnard, with the original dedication as St Michael and All Angels.
as architect: Leonard William Barnard
| The Ascension |
firm/studio: Morris & Co.
designer: Edward Coley Burne-Jones
1912Church of All Saints, Wrexham
east wall of the chancel
This database and its contents are copyright © 2008-2021 by University of Wales Trinity Saint David, unless otherwise noted. Copyright information
Database, software and website development by Technoleg Taliesin Cyf. © 2008-2021