Church of St John the Baptist, Wrexham

formerly in: Denbighshire


N.B.Position of marker is approximate and does not necessarily show the exact location of the site.

Site OS Grid Ref: SJ341495
RCAHMW COFLEIN [new window]

Church (Anglican)
Church built in 1908-9, and demolished in 1988.

People associated with this site
   as architect: Leonard William Barnard


Artworks at this site:
East Window
firm/studio: Morris & Co.
designer: Edward Coley Burne-Jones
1910
Church of St John the Baptist, Wrexham
east wall of the chancel



Other sites at Wrexham, Denbighshire
Cathedral Church of Our Lady of Sorrows
Church of All Saints
Church of St Giles

View this site on the Stained Glass in Wales Catalogue



Artworks previously at this site:
Your search found 1 results.
  Characters from the Bible Characters from the Bible
firm/studio: Morris & Co.
designer: Edward Coley Burne-Jones
1910
Church of St Giles, Wrexham
north wall of the north aisle






Arts & Humanities Research Council - project sponsorsNational Library of Wales - project partnerUniversity of Wales Centre for Advanced Welsh and Celtic Studies - project partnerUniversity of Wales Trinity Saint David - project organiser

This database and its contents are copyright © 2008-2017 by University of Wales Trinity Saint David, unless otherwise noted. Copyright information

Database, software and website development by Technoleg Taliesin Cyf. © 2008-2017