Church of St Illtyd, Llanharry, Rhondda Cynon Taff
formerly in: Glamorgan
Diocese of Llandaff (formerly: Llandaff)
N.B.Position of marker is approximate and does not necessarily show the exact location of the site.
Site OS Grid Ref: ST00618044
Medieval church rebuilt by David Vaughan in 1868.
| The Crucifixion with the Nativity and Resurrection |
firm/studio: Joseph Bell & Son
1868Church of St Illtyd, Llanharry, Rhondda Cynon Taff
east wall of the chancel
This database and its contents are copyright © 2008-2021 by University of Wales Trinity Saint David, unless otherwise noted. Copyright information
Database, software and website development by Technoleg Taliesin Cyf. © 2008-2021