Church of St Mary, Gladestry, Powys

formerly in: Radnorshire


Diocese of Swansea and Brecon

N.B.Position of marker is approximate and does not necessarily show the exact location of the site.

Site OS Grid Ref: SO23075511

Church (Anglican)

view on the National Monuments Record (COFLEIN)

view on the Church Heritage Cymru website


Search for further information about Church of St Mary, Gladestry, Powys on Google


Artworks at this site:
Te Deum
firm/studio: Shrigley & Hunt
1917
Church of St Mary, Gladestry, Powys
east wall
The Good Shepherd
firm/studio: Jones & Willis Ltd
Church of St Mary, Gladestry, Powys
nave
Jesus Blessing the Children
firm/studio: Jones & Willis Ltd
Church of St Mary, Gladestry, Powys
nave
Ascension
firm/studio: Shrigley & Hunt
1918
Church of St Mary, Gladestry, Powys
chancel


View this site on the Stained Glass in Wales Catalogue






Arts & Humanities Research Council - project sponsorsNational Library of Wales - project partnerUniversity of Wales Centre for Advanced Welsh and Celtic Studies - project partnerUniversity of Wales Trinity Saint David - project organiser

This database and its contents are copyright © 2008-2018 by University of Wales Trinity Saint David, unless otherwise noted. Copyright information

Database, software and website development by Technoleg Taliesin Cyf. © 2008-2018