Church of St Catherine, Old Colwyn, Conwy

formerly in: Denbighshire/Caernarfonshire


N.B.Position of marker is approximate and does not necessarily show the exact location of the site.

Site OS Grid Ref: SH866783
RCAHMW COFLEIN [new window]

Church (Anglican)
Church built in 1837, initially as a chapel of ease to Llandrillo-yn-Rhos.

Artworks at this site:
Biblical Scenes
Church of St Catherine, Old Colwyn, Conwy
east wall of the chancel
The Crucifixion with St Catherine and St Asaph
1892
Church of St Catherine, Old Colwyn, Conwy
east wall of the chancel


View this site on the Stained Glass in Wales Catalogue






Arts & Humanities Research Council - project sponsorsNational Library of Wales - project partnerUniversity of Wales Centre for Advanced Welsh and Celtic Studies - project partnerUniversity of Wales Trinity Saint David - project organiser

This database and its contents are copyright © 2008-2017 by University of Wales Trinity Saint David, unless otherwise noted. Copyright information

Database, software and website development by Technoleg Taliesin Cyf. © 2008-2017