Church of St Teilo, Pontardulais, Swansea
formerly in: Glamorgan
Diocese of Swansea & Brecon
N.B.Position of marker is approximate and does not necessarily show the exact location of the site.
Site OS Grid Ref: SN59640324
Photo © Martin Crampinlarger image
Church built in 1850-1 to the design of William Richards of Swansea. It replaces the nearby medieval church of Llandeilo Talybont, which was closed in 1970 and subsequently removed and rebuilt at the National History Museum, St Fagans.
| Christ with St Teilo and St Carannog |
artist: Joan Howson
1952Church of St Teilo, Pontardulais, Swansea
east wall of the chancel
Photo © Martin Crampin
This database and its contents are copyright © 2008-2021 by University of Wales Trinity Saint David, unless otherwise noted. Copyright information
Database, software and website development by Technoleg Taliesin Cyf. © 2008-2021