Church of St Margaret, Pendine, Carmarthenshire

N.B.Position of marker is approximate and does not necessarily show the exact location of the site.

Site OS Grid Ref: SN228087
RCAHMW COFLEIN [new window]

Church (Anglican)
Medieval church restored in 1869 by John Prichard.

People associated with this site
   as architect: John Prichard


Artworks at this site:
Christ Calming the Storm
1869
Church of St Margaret, Pendine, Carmarthenshire
east wall of the chancel
The Crucifixion between Christ the Light of the World and the Good Shepherd
about 1928
Church of St Margaret, Pendine, Carmarthenshire
south wall of the nave
The Risen Christ Appearing to St Mary Magdalene
1960
Church of St Margaret, Pendine, Carmarthenshire
south wall of the nave (baptistry)
Christ in Majesty
about 1950
Church of St Margaret, Pendine, Carmarthenshire
north wall of the nave


View this site on the Stained Glass in Wales Catalogue






Arts & Humanities Research Council - project sponsorsNational Library of Wales - project partnerUniversity of Wales Centre for Advanced Welsh and Celtic Studies - project partnerUniversity of Wales Trinity Saint David - project organiser

This database and its contents are copyright © 2008-2017 by University of Wales Trinity Saint David, unless otherwise noted. Copyright information

Database, software and website development by Technoleg Taliesin Cyf. © 2008-2017